An update from Charlie Brown Hairdressing…
We would like to share with you the steps & procedures in place to keep you & our teams safe. Safety measures & social distancing have had an impact on how we operate & our appointment availability & durations.
We thank you all for your encouragement & support in these times.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, however mild, you should stay at home & reschedule your appointment:
- Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
- Our appointment timings have increased & we are allowing for extra sanitisation. We have split our teams into A & B teams for now and are now open on Sundays. After your initial ‘lockdown’ visit, our rebook program & discounts will again be available.
- To minimise ‘No Shows’ & last minute cancellations we are taking a non- refundable deposits with large/long bookings, this will act as a credit against the cost of your final bill, you may of course reschedule your appointment up to 48hrs before, however it will be taken as a charge for later cancelations that cannot be filled, late arrivals or No Shows. If you have been advised a skin test is needed this must be performed 48hrs before the colour service.
- Our phone lines, internet bookings app & Facebook ‘Book Now’ have now re opened. We are pleased to welcome new guests, Please note colour services cannot be booked online however you can book a colour consultation/ skin test which is advisable.
What to expect on your next visit to us
- Please arrive on time and observe social distancing when entering, giving way to anyone leaving.
- Please wait to be invited in as we need to have a prepared section ready for you, we will also check your temperature as we do all our teams at the beginning of each shift.
- Please arrive alone were possible, we can only have 1 client per stylist. Children must be able to follow distancing requirements. Under 16yrs can now be booked as normal.
- A face covering is to be worn during your visit unless exempt, please bring your own . Our teams will be wearing face masks & visors as advised by Gov.
- We have a sealed personal PPE pack for each client which has a clean sanitised towel, disposable gown & CB pocket sanitiser for you to take home.
- We ask you to minimise the belongings you bring & have a bag to store your coat etc. We regret we will not be able to take/hang these for you.
- Auto hand sanitisers are available & we ask that you use them upon arrival & when leaving.
- We have water coolers on site but cannot serve hot drinks at this time, food or drinks also should not be brought in.
- We cannot provide reading material, please bring a kindle/iPad etc. if you wish.
- All equipment, the chair & surrounding section are sanitised after every client, we are now using foggers as well as a fast acting Anti Bac.
- Our teams have the appropriate PPE issued & we have screens in place at reception.
- We will be maintaining the 2m distancing rule & doing everything practical to minimise transmission risk when working closer.
- Our teams will be talking to you through the mirror & standing during consultations.
- Retail purchases will be sanitised, please do not touch, our team will serve you.
- Lastly we prefer cashless transactions when possible please.
We look forward to seeing you again & making you look at feel fab once more.
Once again many thanks for your support, much love
Clive & Lorraine