Covid 19 Update
As you are aware the government has announced the removal of restrictions from the 19th of July.
At Charlie Brown having conducted a risk assessment we will continue to protect our team & guests by always using face coverings at our basin areas &/or visors at all other times. We have decided to request all guests continue to wear masks for the time being when they visit the salon as some team members may be awaiting vaccination or are vulnerable.
Our screen dividers will continue to remain installed in our salons for your protection at each styling section as well as at reception. Our sanitisation and single use gown and towel policy remain & ventilation will be monitored.
If you have any specific concerns or requests, please make these known upon your arrival or at the time of booking.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you in salon soon.
Clive & Loz
Our online booking system is now open !
If you have not yet had your lockdown tresses much needed cut, colour, style or any other of our fabulous services, then go ahead and book your next appointment with us via our online booking system.
Thanks for you patience during this busy period. It’s great to be back doing what we love and catching up with all of your news.
Keeping you and our colleagues safe
We have now added screens in between each client styling section at all of our salons for added protection when you visit.
We have also created paperless gifts available in our shop for our new Care Packages as well as our popular Gift Vouchers, so you can email a gift purchase if you prefer. Paper versions will still available in salon.
We thank you all for your encouragement & support in these times.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, however mild, you should stay at home & reschedule your appointment:
- Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
- To minimise ‘No Shows’ & last minute cancellations we are taking a non- refundable deposits with large/long bookings, this will act as a credit against the cost of your final bill, you may of course reschedule your appointment up to 48hrs before, however it will be taken as a charge for later cancelations that cannot be filled, late arrivals or No Shows. If you have been advised a skin test is needed this must be performed 48hrs before the colour service.
- We are pleased to welcome new guests.
- Please note colour services cannot be booked online however you can book a colour consultation/ skin test which is advisable.
What to expect on your next visit to us
- Please arrive on time and observe social distancing when entering, giving way to anyone leaving.
- Please wait to be invited in as we need to have a prepared section ready for you, we will also check your temperature.
- Please arrive alone were possible, we can only have 1 client per stylist. Children must be able to follow distancing requirements.
- A face covering is to be worn during your visit unless exempt, please bring your own . Our teams will be wearing face masks &/or visors.
- Auto hand sanitisers are available & we ask that you use them upon arrival & when leaving.
- We have water coolers on site & we are serving our hot and cold refreshments in disposable compostable cups at this.
- We now have Digital Magazines available by scanning a code with your phone or Ipad .
- All equipment, the chair & surrounding section are sanitised before & after every client, we are now using steam cleaners as well as a fast acting Anti Bac.
- Our teams have the appropriate PPE issued & we have screens in place at reception.
- We will be maintaining the 2m distancing rule & doing everything practical to minimise transmission risk when working closer.
- Our teams will be talking to you through the mirror & standing during consultations.
- Retail purchases will be sanitised, please do not touch, our team will serve you.
- Lastly we prefer cashless transactions when possible please.
We look forward to seeing you again & making you look at feel fab once more.
Once again many thanks for your support, much love
Clive & Lorraine