An update from Charlie Brown Hairdressing…
We have now been open a whole week 🙂 We need to share with you the steps & procedures in place to keep you & our teams safe.
Safety measures & social distancing have an impact on how we operate & our appointment availability & durations.
We thank you all for your encouragement & support in these times.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, however mild, you should stay at home & reschedule your appointment:
- Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
- Our appointment timings have increased & we are allowing for extra sanitisation. We have split our teams into A&B teams and are now open on Sundays. After your initial ‘lockdown’ visit, our rebook program & discounts will again be available. Full head tints are being booked rather than regrowth only initially.
- To minimise No shows & last minute cancellations we are taking a non refundable deposit with large/long bookings, this will act as a credit against the cost of your final bill, you may of course reschedule your appointment up to 48hrs before, however it will be taken as a charge for late cancelations that cannot be filled, late arrivals or No shows. If you have been advised a skin test is needed this must be performed 48hrs before the colour service.
- All clients who had an appointment cancelled during lockdown have been rung as priority and messages left when needed, apologies if we did not get through to you.
- Our phone lines & internet bookings app have now opened again, Please note Colour service cannot be booked online.
What to expect on your next visit to us
- Please arrive on time and observe social distancing when entering, giving way to anyone leaving. Please wait to be invited in, we will check your temperature as we do all our teams at the beginning of each shift.
- Please arrive alone were possible, we can only have 1 client per stylist. Children must be able to follow distancing requirements. Under 16yrs can now be booked as normal.
- A face covering is to be worn during your visit; we have these in a personal PPE pack we have created for each client, but you may wear your own if you prefer.
- We ask you to minimise the belongings you bring & have a bag to store your coat etc. We will not be able to take/hang these for you.
- Auto hand sanitisers are available & we ask that you use them upon arrival & when leaving.
- We have disposable compostable cups for water but cannot serve hot drinks at this time, food or drinks cannot be brought in also. We cannot provide reading material, please bring a kindle/Ipad etc. if you wish.
- All equipment, the chair & surrounding section will be sanitised after every client.
- Our teams have the appropriate PPE issued & we will have screens in place at reception.
- We will be maintaining the 2m distancing rule & doing everything practical to minimise transmission risk when working closer. Our teams will be wearing visors.
- Our teams will be talking to you through the mirror & standing during consultations.
- Retail purchases will be sanitised, please do not touch, our team will serve you. We prefer cashless transactions please.
We look forward to seeing you again & making you look at feel fab once more.
Once again many thanks for your support, much love
Clive & Lorraine